An Art and Technology Showcase
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Throughout the month of June, art meets tech at Second Century Studios.
From virtual reality to sound mixers to drones, technology is offering new pathways to create and engage with art. We’re exploring this future with leading and emerging voices in the Tampa Bay region for a *free* half-day showcase of panels, demos and interactive activities that demonstrate how technology can play a powerful role in audience experience.
• The USF Access 3D Lab for an augmented and virtual reality demo
• The Clearwater Public Library System to see a 3D printer in action and learn about the specialized service and tech classes available at the Clearwater Main Library
• The Escape Room Clearwater Beach for a virtual reality gaming exhibit
• The surrealist-inspired Dreams of Dali Virtual Reality Exhibit from The Dali Museum
• A sound mixer and playground from FR33DBACK/Matthew Reisinger
• An interactive, spontaneous group vocal looping from Mouth Council