- This event has passed.
Wellness Day presented by The Ring
December 12, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Get more than cookies out of this holiday season! The city of Clearwater’s Community Redevelopment Agency is teaming up with local businesses and The Ring to embrace Community Wellness on Thursday, Dec. 12 throughout Downtown Clearwater.
A daylong series of events designed to foster mindfulness, creativity and health, featuring local leaders, vendors and businesses.
- 8 – 9 a.m.: Morning coffee and conversation at the Clearwater Community Garden, 1277 Grove St., in the Downtown Gateway. Free coffee provided by Belleair Coffee Company and snacks will be available while engaging with Sheridan Boyle,the city of Clearwater’s sustainability coordinator, and Howard Warshauer, Clearwater Community Garden president. Start your morning right by giving back to the earth with a take-away seed packet as well!
- 12 – 2 p.m.: A Wellness Pop-Up Fair at Station Square Park, 612 Cleveland St., featuring a variety of vendors, healthy lunch options, office chair yoga, cardio drumming and health evaluations.
- Food vendors:
- The Break Room (offering free power bowls)
- Kara Lynn’s Kitchen (offering free noodle bowls)
- Fruishi Fruit
- Escape Root Juicery
- Earthtonics Teas
- Workouts and health evaluations with:
- Cardio Drumming
- Stretch Labs
- Singing Bowl Meditation (held at The Ring’s offices at 12:15 and 12:45 p.m. Space is limited, registration required: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wellness-day-singing-bowl-meditiation-tickets-84011910887
- Food vendors:
This event is free and open to the public, part of the 2019 Holiday Extravaganza with the city of Clearwater’s Community Redevelopment Agency. For more details about the Holiday Extravaganza, including events, movie nights, holiday lights and shopping, visit https://downtownclearwater.com/holiday-extravaganza/.